Please login in order to report media.
Trying to learn video processing by writing a program that edits my videos (lol).
My Editing Software (Adobe Premiere): https://goo.gl/rKx66D
Source Code for this project: https://github.com/DevonCrawford/Video-Editing-Automation
The goal is to build algorithmic building blocks that a human video editor can use in place of their manual labor.
This means a partially-autonomous editing workflow, where the human can strategically use the toolkit of algorithms to achieve their desired results.
This project uses the FFmpeg library to handle much of the heavy lifting of video processing and intends to build a library on top of FFmpeg without changing the FFmpeg source code.
I have many ideas for future algorithms that can be implemented, so let me know if you're interested in this kind of development!
Also note, this was only three weeks of work.
The code is not fully tested or documented (the source code is commented though).
The random editing function is just a demo to showcase the clip and sequence functionality (cutting clips and stitching them together in a sequence).
I was genuinely surprised to see how well the random function performed.
I thought it was going to be awful but it wasn't that awful.
I would love to use AI in this project, but I've never done AI so I figured I would get a solid base in video/image processing first.
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/l5VtPY7FBw4
- Video Editing Software (Premiere Pro CC): https://goo.gl/rKx66D
- All Adobe Apps (I use this plan): https://goo.gl/hrTYFS
- Keyboard (Velocifire TKL01): https://amzn.to/2AQTjJQ
- Monitors (Dell U2518D) : https://amzn.to/2AQQmco
- Webcam (Logitech C920): https://amzn.to/2Cw588c
- Desk Microphone (Blue Yeti): https://amzn.to/2FPFmzi
- DSLR (Canon T7i): https://amzn.to/2T54mpZ
- Wide Lens (Tokina 11-16mm F2.8): https://amzn.to/2MlpvcO
- The full list of gear: https://devoncrawford.io/gear
A M A I - MINNA @ 2:59
EMUNE - 100% emune @ 5:45
eugene cam - freeze
t1e.6k - CROSS LIKE JORDAN
Bearfoot - broke (n)